The contest is open to all high school students and the theme for the year is "Art Against Bullying." 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trohpies are awarded in each category!
View past winners here.
• Entries must be postmarked by February 28, 2017.
• Only one entry per student per category.
• Art & Design Rules: Create a visual that represents the them using any medium or mixed media, including computer art. Try to bring an impression of the theme to life using images and/or typography.
•Photography Rules: Depict an impression of the theme using black & white or color photography.
• Selected works will be presented in a show at Antonelli Institute's Studio Gallery in May 2017.
• Entries are judged on originality and adherence to the theme. Judges are professional photographers and designers.
Upload your work at antonelli.ORG/contest
Art & Design Requirements: 250 ppi, RGB High quality JPEG, maximum 17 inches long edge, 10 MB maximum size.
Photography Requirements: 250 ppi, RGB Higgh quality JPEG, maximum 11 inches long edgge, 4 mb maximum size.